CPD Health Courses is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2012.
Information we collect
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you signup to our newsletter, register for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- Information about the frequency & duration of your visits to online theory modules.
- Information about your performance in any assessments, tests, quizzes or MCQ modules contained within the online theory modules.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers. Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
All computers have the ability to automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser, which determines how to deal with cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products, which we feel, may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those, which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Further, we may use your data so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services, which we consider, may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Storing Your Video Content
You may be asked to upload video assignments in the form of video content as part of the required coursework. We will store all of the content you send to us on secure third-party Amazon S3 servers.
- You must ensure that you have received permission from any persons that are included in your coursework video assignment
- If your coursework video assignment includes images of children or any person under 18 years of age, you must make sure that you have obtained consent and permission from their parent or guardian
- Once we receive the coursework video assignment we reserve the right to retain the content on the third-party servers for as long as required
- You may ask us to delete the coursework video assignment in writing by contact us through our contact us page
- You will not upload any content which is illegal, defamatory, obscene, incites prejudice or hatred or is unlawful
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
Start your Dry Needling training for just $1 today!
How does it work? You're just a few easy steps away from securing your place for just $1...
- Click Enrol and choose your practical course.
- Pay only $1
- After making your payment, your place will be secured on the practical course, and you'll get instant access to ALL your online theory and video training modules
- Pay the balance 14 days before your practical course
- All admin fees have been waived (normally $55)
It’s as easy as that!
And don't forget...the SOONER you enrol, the MORE TIME you'll have to complete your theory modules.